Instructions for After Your Oral Operation
Please, click on the links below to download PDF post operation instructions to help in the success of your recovery process.
- Instructions After 1st Root Canal Visit
- Instructions Following your Root Canal
- Post Op for Tooth Colored Fillings
- Post Op Crowns, Caps, Veneers
- Instructions for Dentures & Partials
- Replacing your Dentures or Partials
- Instructions for Immediate Dentures
- Post Op Instructions for Oral Surgery
- Scaling & Root Planing Cleanings
“Dr. Marks has done excellent work on my teeth and always makes me feel comfortable. Scheduling an appointment is always convenient and waiting room time is never excessive”- Ken M.
“I have Had nothing but the best experience with Dr. Jay. He's made a huge difference in my dental experience He's is very thorough and makes sure he takes care of all my dental needs. Will never go anywhere else.”- Rebecca A.
“Dr. Marks took control of my care, always gave me good advice, and created a plan to fix everything that was wrong. Dr. Marks is a terrific guy and has gone the extra mile many times on my behalf using his skill and experience to achieve the best results.”- John R.
Serving Children, Teens, Adults & Seniors
Extensive Experience & Community Envolvement
After-Hour Services Available for Emergencies
Free Constltations for New Patients