This social pressure can be constant, and the image of beauty being “thin”, has caused these people to try the latest fad, to attempt to get unrealistic results. The problem is that this latest fad can lead to DEATH.
What is this fad, ……………………. CONTINUE -->
Dr. Marks points out that the cotton does not contain any calories, or minerals, or vitamins, or proteins, all of which our bodies need to function and live. This is an easy way to become malnourished.
Model Bria Murphy (daughter of Eddie Murphy), says this is becoming common amongst models.
The dangers of this fad are:
- The cotton fibers can cause blockages in your organs
- The full feeling prevents the ingestion of nutritious foods
- When you are starved, you can feel faint, fatigued, have swings in your mood
- Obstruct the intestines
- Can cause constipation and other digestive problems
- The cotton can contain polyesters, bleaches, chemicals etc- all are bad for you
Worse of all, it can lead to vomiting, which can cause erosion of the teeth (of course we had to bring up teeth in this post)! So PLEASE don’t try this fad. If you have any concerns about nutrition or your teeth, please CONTACT US for a complimentary consultation.